Lenna's Inception (Beta)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
With the hero dead, who will save the world? More importantly, who will find Lenna's students?
Lenna's Inception is an action-adventure game with procedurally generated locations. It has a Gameboy-like aesthetic and a top-down view. The gameplay consists of action-driven combat segments, seeking out new items and upgrades, and solving simple puzzles.
- Huge procedurally generated world, different every time you play
- 8 permadeath challenges with an online leaderboard
- Pets that offer to fight alongside you with their own AI
- Beautiful Game Boy-style pixel art with occasional gory scenes
- Meaningful narrative (under development)
- Chiptune soundtrack composed by Warfreak2
This is in public beta! That means things will be broken from time to time and many of the most interesting features haven't been finished yet. If you don't like that, please wait for its release in a few months before buying.
The game is $5.99 USD while it's in beta (approximately £4.20 GBP).
- Windows / Mac OSX / Linux
- 4GB+ RAM
- Dual Core 2GHz+ CPU
This game is still in development
|Published||3 years ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, daily-challenge, Female Protagonist, Perma Death, Post-apocalyptic, Procedural Generation, Retro, Roguelike, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: